Lander & Rogers has received a number of recent awards and nominations. Below are just a few:
- Winner of Insurance Specialist Firm of the Year in the 2012 ALB Australasian Law Awards.
- Winner of Best Law Firm (revenue $50M - $200M) and Best Firm rated by the Finance & Insurance Sector in the 2012 BRW Client Choice Awards.
- Recognised as one of the top Australian firms for work/life balance in the 2011 ALB Employer of Choice survey.
- Nominated for Best Law Firm (revenue $50M - $200M) in the 2011 BRW Client Choice Awards.
- Recognised as one of the top firms for compensation and benefits, and work/life balance in the 2010 ALB Employer of Choice survey.
- Named as one of Australasia's 30 largest law firms (by lawyer headcount) in the 2011 and 2010 ALB30 Surveys.
- Nominated for Insurance Specialist Firm of the Year and Corporate Citizen Firm of the Year in the ALB Australasian 2010 Law Awards.
- Nominated for Best Professional Services Firm (revenue $50M - $200M) in the 2010 BRW Client Choice Awards.
- Winner of the Best Victorian Professional Services Firm in the 2009 BRW Client Choice Awards.
We pride ourselves on being an equal opportunity employer, providing a happy working environment for our people and giving back to the community:
- In the Legal Partnership Surveys conducted by the Australian Financial Review and The Australian, Lander & Rogers is consistently ranked in the top 10 of all Australian law firms surveyed in terms of gender equity. Over 30% of our partners are female - well above the 20% average of the legal industry. (Australian Financial Review and The Australian 2012, 2011 and 2010 Legal Partnership Surveys.)
- Lander & Rogers is an equal opportunity employer. We report to the Equal Opportunity for Women in the Workplace (EOWA) Agency and comply with the requirements of the Equal Opportunity for Women in the Workplace Act 1999 (Cth). Our 2012 submission was successful, reflecting that everyone at the firm has equal access to the opportunities that are available and is treated with fairness and respect. .
- We are a signatory of the National Pro Bono Resource Centre's Aspirational Target. During the 2011/2012 financial year, an average of 68% of our lawyers participated in our pro bono program, recording around 4,910 hours of pro bono work.