Having practised extensively in the area of workers' compensation for fifty years, our WorkCover team has a well established reputation for excellence.
Our expertise and key focus on service delivery enables us to achieve quicker, fairer and cheaper outcomes than our competitors.
We provide the highest quality service by:
- Partnering with clients to meet their objectives
- Displaying strong leadership
- Consistently providing accurate and early advice
- Being robust, appropriate litigators
- Delivering cost effective solutions to legal problems
We are a member of WorkSafe Victoria's select panel of solicitors, providing expert legal advice to WorkSafe, its agents and employers in all aspects of accident compensation law, including advice work, dispute management and legislative amendments.
We are also the natural choice for some of Australia’s largest self-insurers, including Ford, Paperlinx, Phillip Morris and Robert Bosch (Australia).
The specialist knowledge of our solicitors has ensured we have also developed a highly respected dust diseases and toxic tort defence practice.
Client success story
We recently developed and launched a sophisticated online file management system for a key client.
The system gives our client electronic access to all our files, documents and correspondence, as well as allowing them to provide instructions electronically. It also captures data according to a set of agreed KPIs, and this information is available to our client in real time via the system's reporting function.
We are currently this client's only panel firm to offer such a service.
The benefits of this system to our client include:
- Access to all files and KPI reporting information at any time
- Ability to track instantly the progress of any given matter
- Complete transparency of legal work undertaken by us
- Retaining supervisory control over their files
- Ability to monitor our management of the KPIs at the click of a button
- Audit their own files, without the need to physically attend our office