Lander & Rogers partners with Learning Seat to launch Law @ Work
Lander & Rogers has continued its partnership with Australia's leading online training and compliance management provider, Learning Seat, to deliver a range of innovative online compliance training programs for workplaces nationwide.
Law @ Work is a compliance solution, designed for organisations who want to create a safe, reputable and high-performance workplace. Lander & Rogers is proud to have provided legal input on the development of the compliance training modules.
The new modules have been designed with employees in mind, combining text, images and interactive touch points and assessments that can be completed on an employee's computer or tablet. They offer a fun and engaging way of delivering compliance training for maximum information retention.
When is Law @ Work launching?
Tuesday 20 October 2015 - Melbourne
Tuesday 27 October 2015 - Sydney
Wednesday 28 October 2015 - Brisbane
Wednesday 4 November 2015 - Adelaide
Thursday 5 November 2015 - Perth
What topics are covered in the compliance suite modules?
- Workplace bullying
- Sexual Harassment
- Equal Opportunity in Employment
- Workplace Health & Safety
- Electronic communication and social media in the workplace
- Misleading and Deceptive Conduct
- Competition law
- Consumer law
Benefits to employers
- Reduce business risk and potential vicarious liability through effective staff and contractor training.
- Less text, better content - training is entertaining and memorable.
- Text and image combination - means improved retention by employees.
- Less time away from work - each module takes approximately 30 minutes to complete.
- In the office or on the go - training can be completed on PC, laptop or tablet.
- Overcome language and literacy barriers - narrative design makes content accessible for anyone at any language or literacy level.
Want to know more?
Please speak with Derek Humphery-Smith about implementing Law @ Work in your workplace.