Contact details+61 3 9269 9706
Practice groupFamily & Relationship Law
Alice practices exclusively in Family & Relationship Law.
Alice has worked on a wide range of matters including complex property and parenting matters, matters pertaining to de facto and same sex couples, spousal maintenance, child support, and family violence matters.
Alice's areas of expertise include:
- property settlements (including negotiated agreements, mediation and defended litigation);
- drafting financial agreements for couples who are in or are contemplating a de facto relationship or marriage;
- spousal maintenance;
- parenting arrangements for the care of children (including alternative dispute resolution, private mediation and litigation);
- child support;
- family violence and Intervention Orders;
- divorce applications; and
- pro bono and community legal assistance.
- Bachelor of Laws (LLB) (Honours) - Monash University
- Bachelor of Arts (BA) - Monash University
- Registered Migration Agent
Memberships / Awards:
- Volunteer Lawyer at Refugee Legal
- Member of the Law Institute of Victoria (LIV)
- Member of the Family Law Section of the Law Counsel of Australia
- Member of Victorian Women Lawyers (VWL)