Contact details+61 3 9269 9487
Practice groupReal Estate & Projects
Bree is an experienced commercial real estate lawyer. She acts for both private and publicly listed companies, developers, state and local government bodies, educational institutions and individuals in relation to a broad range of property transactions, including:
- the sale and purchase of commercial, industrial, off-the-plan, and residential properties;
- commercial, industrial and retail leasing in various Australian states and territories;
- general property advice;
- due diligence; and
Bree focuses on providing pragmatic advice and solutions to her clients, ensuring that this is in line with their commercial objectives for their real estate portfolio.
Bree joined Lander & Rogers in 2018 and was admitted to practice in 2011.
- Certificate of Foundation Tax (Tax Institute of Australia), 2012
- LLB (La Trobe University), 2009
- BA (Criminology & Political Science) (University of Melbourne), 2006
- Member of the Law Institute of Victoria
- Member of Victorian Women Lawyers
- Former Committee Member of the Law Institute of Victoria Leases Committee