Contact details+61 3 9269 9406
Practice groupFamily & Relationship Law
Jack practises exclusively in family law, acting for clients in relation to parenting and financial disputes following the breakdown of relationships. He has acted in proceedings in both the Family Court of Australia and Federal Circuit Court of Australia.
Jack's areas of expertise include:
- assisting clients in negotiations or Court proceedings regarding parenting arrangements and parental responsibility;
- property settlements, including complicated cases involving third party interests, significant corporate holdings and valuation disputes;
- acting and advising in family violence matters involving Intervention Orders, and the involvement of the Department of Health and Human Services;
- acting in matters involving child support or spousal maintenance disputes; and
- drafting financial agreements for couples who are in or are contemplating a de facto relationship or marriage.
Jack also has significant experience, and a keen interest in representing and helping LGBTIQ and other gender diverse clients navigate the family law system. This includes acting and advising in relation to surrogacy and IVF matters, both in relation to the legal framework and process, and in seeking parenting orders in respect of children who are born from such procedures.
Along with his experience in family law, Jack also volunteers with the Mental Health Legal Centre, providing pro bono assistance to clients at the Mental Health Tribunal.
Jack joined Lander & Rogers in March 2016 and was admitted to practice in December 2016.
- LLB (Hons) (Monash University), 2015
- BA (Monash University), 2015
- Member of the Law Institute of Victoria
- Member of the Law Counsel of Australia, Family Law Section
- Member of the Gay and Lesbian Organisation of Business and Enterprise