Contact details+61 3 9269 9598
Practice groupFamily & Relationship Law
Kate is a lawyer in our Family & Relationship Law group.
Kate's areas of expertise include:
- complex children's matters including residence and contact negotiations;
- relocation applications;
- child support agreements;
- complex property settlements;
- divorce applications and hearings;
- intervention orders; and
- binding financial agreements.
Kate joined Lander & Rogers in March 2012 and was admitted to practice in December 2012.
BA / LLB (Hons) - Deakin University
Member of the Law Institute of Victoria (LIV)