Contact details+61 3 9269 9463
Practice groupFamily & Relationship Law
Kate is a lawyer in our Family & Relationship Law group. She has a broad range of experience in family law matters, including the following areas:
- child support and spousal maintenance matters;
- parenting arrangements for the care of children (including alternative dispute resolution, private mediation and litigation);
- property settlements;
- superannuation split issues;
- de facto and matrimonial property matters in the Family Court of Australia and Federal Circuit Court of Australia;
- divorce applications; and
- Family Violence Intervention Orders.
Kate joined Lander & Rogers in March 2017 and was admitted to practice in December 2017.
BA / LLB (Hons) - Monash University
Member of the Law Institute of Victoria (LIV)