Contact details+61 3 9269 9151
Practice groupFamily & Relationship Law
Kepler has worked exclusively in family law since 2010 and has assisted clients obtain favourable property settlements and parenting orders.
Kepler is recognised in the 2019 edition of Doyles Guide as a Family Law Rising Star.
Kepler's areas of expertise include:
- family law property settlements, including complicated cases involving third party interests, valuation disputes and international property;
- assisting clients in negotiations or Court proceedings regarding the allocation of parental responsibility and parenting arrangements for their children, including cases involving serious allegations of family violence and child abuse;
- acting on behalf of parents who are either seeking to relocate with their children interstate and internationally or are resisting such a relocation application;
- drafting and advising in relation to financial agreements, including where the parties have not yet married or commenced living in a de facto relationship;
- acting on behalf of clients who are asserting or denying the existence of a de facto relationship; and
- spousal maintenance.
Prior to practising as a family lawyer, Kepler worked as a legal associate at the Family Court of Australia with the Honourable Justice Bennett and Honourable Justice Cronin, where he gained exposure to a range of complex family law proceedings.
Kepler works closely with his clients to identify their priorities and demystify the family law process. He provides clear and practically minded advice to assist his clients achieve a great outcome.
Kepler is also a qualified family law arbitrator.
B.A. (Media & Communications) / LLB - The University of Melbourne
Grad. Dip of Legal Practice - College of Law
Registered Arbitrator - AIFLAM
Memberships / Awards:
Member of the Law Institute of Victoria
Member of Family Law Section, Law Counsel of Australia
Member of AIFLAM