Contact details+61 3 9269 9683
Practice groupProperty, Projects & Infrastructure
Lisa advises on all forms of commercial and government real estate transactions and infrastructure developments, and is recognised in the 2010-2018 editions of Best Lawyers in Australia for her expertise in Real Property Law.
Lisa has significant experience in advising on sales and acquisitions, real estate and infrastructure projects, real estate investments, procurement, structuring and titling issues, due diligence, co-ownership arrangements and commercial, retail and industrial leasing.
Lisa's experience includes:
- acting for Bunnings in relation to land structuring, acquisitions, disposals, redevelopments and leases nationally;
- acting for Coles, Coles Express, Officeworks, Target and Kmart in relation to agreements for lease and leases nationally;
- advising First State Super in connection with its role as an equity participant in relation to the Sydney light rail project including advising in connection with project risk mitigation;
- advising Barangaroo Delivery Authority on leasing and licensing issues;
- advising the Port of Melbourne Corporation Limited in relation to a tender for a rail services agreement and the statutory framework for rail service delivery;
- acting for private investors on property acquisitions and investments;
- acting for Government departments on land acquisitions, disposals, developments and licensing arrangements; and
- preparing various national precedents for institutional clients including construction contracts, redevelopment agreements, agreements for lease, leases, contracts of sale and ancillary documents.
Lisa joined Lander & Rogers in July 2004.
BA/ LLB (First Class Hons) – Monash University
Memberships / Awards
- Lisa has written various online practice modules on real estate issues for LexisNexis.
- Lisa has written published practice papers on the sale and purchase of land for the College of Law and was previously on the Academic Board of the College of Law.
- Lisa regularly presents to the legal industry on real estate and project development issues.