Contact details+61 3 9269 9539
Practice groupInsurance Law & Litigation
Noa has practised in insurance litigation for over 10 years and is a key member of our Liability team. She specialises in workplace and transport accidents, statutory recoveries, and public and products liability claims. Noa regularly acts on behalf of host employers, facility managers, manufacturers, schools, builders and developers.
Noa has acted on many high profile matters including the defence of an international manufacturer where there were allegations their equipment malfunctioned and caused injury to a worker. The matter ran before the Supreme Court of Victoria for two weeks, and successfully resolved with the worker withdrawing his claim as liability and causation were not proved.
With an enviable reputation earned as a skilled negotiator, Noa regularly achieves resolution prior to proceedings being issued. Her significant experience in personal injury law allows her to provide succinct and pragmatic advice.
Noa's areas of expertise include:
- Personal Injury;
- Workers Liability / Recovery;
- Product Liability;
- Coverage (stand alone);
- Subrogation & Recoveries; and
- Community & Pro Bono
Noa joined Lander & Rogers in October 2017 and was admitted to practice in 2007.
- Bachelor of Laws, Monash University
- Bachelor of Arts, University of Melbourne
Memberships / Awards
- Member of Law Institute of Victoria
- Member of Australian Insurance Law Association
- Committee Member of Women in Insurance
- Member of the 'Public Liability and Medical Negligence' Law Institute of Victoria Committee