Contact details+61 3 9269 9497
Practice groupInsurance Law & Litigation
Rohan has over 20 years' experience as an insurance lawyer advising Australian and international insurers and other clients in respect of professional indemnity claims concerning building professionals and construction and engineering disputes. He also advises on policy wording and developments, liability and risk assessment, and claims handling procedures.
Prior to joining Lander & Rogers, Rohan was a consultant, and previously a partner, of a national law firm, where he led a team of lawyers in the area of professional indemnity and construction and engineering.
Rohan is recognised in the 2012-2018 editions of Best Lawyers in Australia for his expertise in Insurance Law.
Rohan's areas of expertise include:
- professional indemnity;
- construction & engineering dispute resolution;
- contract works;
- general liability claims on contribution risks policies; and
- property & ISR.
Rohan joined Lander & Rogers in July 2016.
BA/LLB, The University of Melbourne
Barrister and Solicitor of the Supreme Court of Victoria, 1985
Solicitor of the High Court of Australia, 1987
Solicitor of the Senior Courts of England and Wales, 1989
Memberships / Awards
- Member of the Law Institute of Victoria
- Member Australian Professional Indemnity Group
- Member of Building Practitioners' Board of Victoria
- Member of Building Dispute Practitioners' Society
- LIV Specialist in commercial litigation since 1993