Contact details+61 3 9269 9613
Practice groupInsurance Law & Litigation
Whilst Stuart has broad experience in insurance law and commercial insurance litigation and a wide range of skills in construction, engineering, public/product liability and property claims, he is specialised in property related subrogated recovery claims.
Stuart's areas of expertise include:
- subrogated recovery claims;
- property damage and business interruption claims;
- product liability; and
- building and construction disputes; and
- indemnity and coverage.
Stuart joined Lander & Rogers in May 2014 and was admitted to practice in 2013.
BA LLB (Indonesian) (Melbourne University)
- Member of the Law Society of Victoria
- Member of AILA
- Member of the Young Insurance Professionals Society
- Member of the Society of Construction Law