Lander & Rogers provides a full range of legal services to participants in the Australian Real Estate Investment Trust (A-REIT) funds sector. Due to our familiarity with the legal needs and requirements of both listed and unlisted A-REIT funds, we are able to assist you to:
- structure and establish new A-REIT funds;
- prepare offer documents for new A-REIT funds;
- establish relationships for the provision of custodial and management services for A-REIT funds;
- understand and comply with your responsibilities under the Corporations Act (Cth) and the regulatory and listing requirements of stock exchanges;
- restructure, merge and acquire A-REIT funds; and
- deal with all aspects of stapled security structures.
Whatever your interest in A-REIT funds, our dedicated team of professionals is available to contribute its knowledge and experience of A-REIT funds to help you navigate through the myriad of legal issues associated with participation in this sector of the Australian financial services market.