Lander & Rogers offers a range of benefits to assist with career development, staying healthy and contributing to the community. We value our people and understand the importance of our staff maintaining a healthy and balanced lifestyle.
In particular, we make sure that opportunities for physical activity are easily available, such as offering weekly boot camp and yoga classes. We also make time for people to connect on a social level through our weekly staff drinks and other events.
We provide our people with the tools they need to maximise their broader professional and personal needs, by offering financial assistance for postgraduate study, paid parental leave, and connections with the community through our Pro Bono & Community Support Committee.
Below is a detailed list of the benefits we offer.
- Tailored Learning & Development activities
- Flexible work arrangements
- Postgraduate study financial assistance and study leave
- Staff referral scheme
- Opportunities to become involved in pro bono/community initiatives
- Recognition of anniversaries
- Employee Assistance Program (professional counselling services)
- Paid parental leave
- Corporate rates for private health insurance
- Annual flu shots and bi-annual skin checks
- In-house massages
- Fresh fruit in the office
- Life skills workshops
- Opportunity to purchase additional annual leave
- Drinks every Friday night
- Family events
- Practice group dinners
- Mid year function
- End of year function
- Social events, including trivia, bowling nights and themed drinks
- Fun runs and walks
- Group fitness
- Triathlon teams
- Tennis tournaments
- Football, soccer and netball teams