Business restrictions in Melbourne and Sydney
- In keeping with COVID-19 safety measures and workplace capacity rules, our teams are working both remotely and in the office.
- Items sent to us by Australia Post and AusDoc will continue to reach us as normal.
- Items sent via courier or hand-delivered in Melbourne can be directed to our centralised mailroom, located in the loading dock of the Olderfleet building at 477 Collins Street, Melbourne VIC 3000. Please enter the loading dock via 450 Flinders Lane. In Sydney, items sent via courier or hand-delivered can be directed to our mailroom at Level 19, 123 Pitt Street, Sydney NSW 2000.
- Of course, you will continue to have access to all our people via email, telephone or your favourite digital platform as normal.
- Our priority always is to keep our people, our clients and the community safe.
- It is also vital to us that we support each other during challenging times. You will continue to see ongoing information being published by us about the legal and business implications of our evolving situation, including the impact of tighter restrictions on us all. Visit our COVID-19 hub.
- All our people are ready to support you during this time, so please don't hesitate to reach out to your regular contact at Landers.
Let's continue to work together to minimise the risks presented by COVID-19.