Business restrictions in Melbourne
- With Stage 4 business restrictions in place in Melbourne from midnight on Wednesday 5 August, we are required to close completely our office at 600 Bourke St, Melbourne. This means that as we are now working remotely, we will no longer have any of our mail services team on site.
- We are pleased that our digital mailroom is fully up and running, so there will be no interruption to our normal operations. Most of our correspondence is already sent and received in digital form. Items sent to us by Australia Post and AusDoc have been redirected and will continue to reach us as normal.
- If you do have items which are unable to be digitised and need to be couriered, please send them to our Sydney office at Level 19, Angel Place, 123 Pitt St, Sydney, 2000.
- Of course, you will continue to have access to all our people via email, telephone or your favourite digital platform as normal.
- Our priority always is to keep our people, our clients and the community safe.
- It is also vital to us that we support each other during challenging times. You will continue to see ongoing information being published by us about the legal and business implications of our evolving situation, including the impact of tighter restrictions on us all. Visit our COVID-19 hub.
- All our people are ready to support you during this time, so please don't hesitate to reach out to your regular contact at Landers.
Let's continue to work together to minimise the risks presented by COVID-19.