Contact detailsT: +61 2 8020 7605 M: +61 404 322 335
Practice groupWorkplace Relations & Safety
Aaron is a Partner in Lander & Rogers' Workplace Relations & Safety team. He is an experienced industrial relations and employment lawyer and provides advice and litigation representation across these speciality areas.
Aaron advises clients from a range of industries, including financial services, government, media, and retail. He regularly appears in employment and industrial relations related proceedings in various courts and tribunals including the Federal Court, the Supreme Court of NSW, the ACT and Queensland, the Fair Work Commission, the Industrial Relations Commission of NSW, the Anti-Discrimination Board of NSW and the Administrative Decisions Tribunal.
Aaron is a regular presenter on employment law and HR topics, as well as being the author of many workplace relations articles for external publications and Lander & Rogers. In addition, Aaron frequently designs and delivers training programs for clients about the constantly changing employment law landscape, including for HR personnel and people managers.
Aaron's areas of expertise include:
- anti-bullying and victimisation;
- industrial relations, including enterprise bargaining and disputes;
- international and local secondments;
- unlawful discrimination;
- the planning of termination of employment strategies, including large and small scale restructures;
- unfair dismissal and termination of employment claims; and
- workplace training.
B.A., LL.B. (Hons), L.L.M. (University of Sydney)
- Member of the Law Society of New South Wales.
- Lecturer at the University of New South Wales