Contact details+61 3 9269 9359
Practice groupWorkplace Relations & Safety
Amie is an accredited workplace relations specialist who has experience in a diverse range of workplace and employment related issues. She is a trusted advisor to a broad range of clients from the retail, finance, education and health sectors and is valued for her practical and strategic guidance and advice.
Amie has supported her clients through complex litigious matters, including providing initial advice through to negotiations and final hearings. She has significant experience in all relevant courts and tribunals and has also been involved in a number of complex and sensitive workplace investigations.
Amie's areas of expertise include:
- claims for unfair dismissal;
- unlawful termination/adverse action;
- general contractual and industrial matters;
- restraints of trade
- employment due diligence;
- sexual harassment; and
Amie joined Lander & Rogers in 2004 and was admitted to practice in 2005.
- LIV Accredited Specialist - Workplace Relations
- BComm/LLB (Hons) (Monash)
- Member of Law Institute of Victoria.
- Victorian Women Lawyers.
- Industrial Relations Society of Victoria.