Contact details+61 3 9269 9490
Practice groupInsurance Law & Litigation
Arjunan is a litigation lawyer with demonstrated experience in providing advice and conducting litigation. He undertakes a broad cross-section of work for both insurance and corporate clients, with a focus on insurance and construction disputes. He handles complex disputes and advises professionals and insurers on litigated claims, policy coverage and disciplinary investigations.
Arjunan is a Senior Associate in the General Insurance and Construction teams at Lander & Rogers.
Prior to coming to Lander & Rogers, Arjunan worked at a global international law firm in the litigation and regulatory team.
Arjunan's areas of expertise include:
- professional indemnity;
- construction and engineering disputes;
- disciplinary actions / investigations;
- complex contractual disputes; and
- LLB (Hons) - University of Manchester, UK
- LLM - University of Melbourne
- Admitted to practice in the Supreme Court of Victoria
- Member of the Law Institute of Victoria
- Member of the Australian Insurance Law Association
- Member of the Australian Professional Indemnity Group
- Member of Young Insurance Professionals