Bree is a special counsel in the Melbourne Real Estate and Projects team with expertise in capital transactions, developments and subdivisions, leasing and other property matters. Bree's clients value her responsiveness, excellent drafting, and commercially sound approach.
Bree has significant expertise advising clients on complex capital transactions, developments and subdivisions, leasing, and other property-related matters in multiple Australian jurisdictions.
Bree has led acquisitions and disposals of various property assets, including co-ordinating property due-diligence, and has acted in complex leasing matters. Bree has particularly established herself as a trusted advisor in complex industrial fund through transactions with rental guarantee arrangements.
Key clients Bree works for include, LOGOS Property, Ascendas REIT/CapitaLand, Centuria, Charter Hall, and Bunnings.
Bree's experience includes acting for:
- In the acquisition and leaseback of two distribution centres from Sigma Healthcare Limited in Kemps Creek, NSW and Berrinba, Queensland for $172 million.
- In this acquisition of a logistic estate comprising three logistics facilities to be constructed at Epping, Victoria from Time & Place for $70 million.
- In the acquisition of a logistics property to be developed at Crestmead, Queensland from Goodman for $70.3 million.
- In the acquisition of an office building to be developed at Macquarie Park, New South Wales from Frasers Property and Winten Property Group for $167.2 million.
- In the acquisition of an office building to be developed at Mulgrave, Victoria with 65% of the office space pre-committed to Nissan from ESR for $110.9 million.
- In the acquisition of a new six-asset industrial estate to be constructed at South Gippsland Hwy, Dandenong South, Victoria from Cadence Property Group for $88.8 million.
- In the acquisition and triple net lease back of a cold storage facility at Girraween, New South Wales from Bidfood Australia for $73.1 million.
- In the disposition of properties leased as childcare centres in New South Wales, Queensland, South Australia and Western Australia within the Charter Hall Social Infrastructure REIT.
- In various agreements for lease and sale and acquisition matters Australia-wide.