Contact details+61 3 9269 9357
Practice groupFamily & Relationship Law
Claire has been practising exclusively in Family Law since March 2013. She is passionate about health and wellbeing in law. Claire understands that everyone has individual needs and prides herself on getting to know the people involved to achieve the best result for them.
Claire's areas of expertise include:
- financial matters;
- financial agreements;
- children's matters;
- family violence and intervention orders;
- separation and divorce;
- child support matters;
- same sex relationship matters;
- special medical procedures for children;
- international child abduction and relocation; and
- alternative dispute resolution.
Claire joined Lander & Rogers in July 2017 and was admitted to practice in January 2013.
- Bachelor of Laws (Hons), Bond University
- Member of the Law Institute of Victoria
- Member of Victorian Women Lawyers
- Director of the Wellbeing and the Law Foundation
- Director of ENABLR fundraising