Contact details+61 3 9269 9505
Practice groupFamily & Relationship Law
Courtney is a Senior Associate in our Family and Relationship Law group. She has been practising exclusively in family law since her admission to practise in February 2011. She has a particular interest in Financial Agreements and complex parenting and property matters.
Courtney's areas of expertise include:
- Financial agreements for both married couples, de facto/cohabitation agreements and financial agreements following separation;
- Child support agreements;
- Private mediation;
- Property matters;
- Children's matters, including residence/contact negotiations and arrangements, child abuse cases;
- Spousal maintenance;
- Family violence issues, including Intervention Orders and related criminal aspects of family violence; and
- International children's cases, including international relocation.
Prior to joining Lander & Rogers, Courtney practised family law at a commercial Melbourne firm where she also completed her Traineeship, gaining experience in property and banking and finance law.
Courtney was admitted to practice in 2011 and joined Lander & Rogers in May 2012.
- LL.B / B.A. – University of Melbourne
- Accredited Family Law Specialist
Memberships / Awards:
- Member of the Law Institute of Victoria
- Member of the Law Institute of Victoria Junior Family Lawyers Committee