Contact details+61 7 3456 5142
Practice groupInsurance Law & Litigation
Edwina has extensive experience in commercial insurance litigation matters and insurance law. Edwina has advised and represented insurers and insured clients across a wide range of matters including professional negligence, public liability, product liability, construction and recovery claims. Edwina also has experience working on complex class actions, including the Black Saturday bushfires litigation and the Newcrest shareholder class action.
Edwina's areas of expertise include:
- Personal Injury litigation;
- Public and Products Liability;
- Property and Construction; and
Edwina joined Lander & Rogers in 2015 and was admitted to practice in 2011.
Bachelor of Arts (Criminology and Politics), Monash University.
Juris Doctor (Hons), Bond University
- Law Institute of Victoria
- Australian Insurance Law Association
- Women in Insurance
- The National Association of Women in Construction.