Contact details+61 2 8020 7649
Practice groupInsurance Law & Litigation Group
Elizabeth has extensive experience in insurance law. She has a unique and valuable insight into the issues facing the business operations of insurers following a 10-month secondment to Suncorp in 2017.
Elizabeth acts for Australian and overseas insurers and insureds on a range of litigation matters. She has represented clients in the High Court of Australia and all New South Wales jurisdictions.
Elizabeth's areas of expertise include:
- Public liability, including personal injury and property damage;
- Professional indemnity;
- General insurance; and
- Policy coverage advice.
Elizabeth joined Lander & Rogers in November 2017 and was admitted to practice in 2007.
LLB / BSc (Forensic) – University of Newcastle, NSW
- Member of Law Society of New South Wales
- Member of Women in Insurance
- Member of NSW Claims Discussion Group
- Member of Property Liability Discussion Group