Contact details+61 2 8020 7753
Helen specialises in corporate and commercial law and advises on a range of corporate and commercial transactions, with particular expertise in commercial contracts, mergers and acquisitions and corporate advisory.
Prior to joining Lander & Rogers, Helen spent over eight years at a large national firm in New Zealand where she practised in their corporate team advising leading corporates and global entities on a broad range of corporate matters.
Helen's areas of expertise include:
- directors duties and corporate governance;
- share and business asset acquisitions and divestments;
- commercial contracting (including joint ventures, shareholder agreements, licensing and franchising agreements);
- intellectual property, technology commercialisation and supply arrangements;
- corporate and commercial matters in the ICT and health and retail sectors; and
- privacy and data protection.
Helen joined Lander & Rogers in December 2017 and was admitted as a barrister and solicitor in New Zealand in June 2007.
- Bachelor of Arts (University of Otago)
- Bachelor of Laws (University of Otago)
- Financial Services Institute of Australasia
- Blockchain Association of New Zealand