Contact details+61 3 9269 9328
Practice groupGeneral Insurance
Kai-Yan is an experienced insurance litigator, specialising in personal injuries and medical negligence.
Prior to joining Lander & Rogers, Kai-Yan worked as a senior associate at one of the Victorian WorkCover Authority panel firms. In that role she specialised in s138 recoveries and common law damages claims and conducted litigation involving hospitals and health professionals. Kai-Yan is passionate about medical indemnity and health litigation.
Kai-Yan's areas of expertise include:
- personal injury litigation
- s138 recovery claims; and
- medical indemnity.
Kai-Yan joined Lander & Rogers in September 2017.
- Bachelor of Laws (Honours)
- Bachelor of Arts (Chinese major)
Memberships / Awards
- Member of the Law Institute of Victoria
- Member of Women in Insurance