Contact details+61 3 9269 9532
Practice groupWorkplace Relations & Safety
Kaitlyn is an LIV Accredited Specialist in Workplace Relations who has experience in a wide range of areas within the field of workplace relations and employment law. She assists her clients, both private and public sector, throughout the various stages of the employment relationship, including providing initial advice through to negotiations and final hearings.
Kaitlyn has been involved in a range of litigation for public and private sector clients in all jurisdictions including the High Court of Australia; Federal Court; Federal Circuit Court; Fair Work Commission; State Courts (Supreme, County and Magistrates') and Tribunals (Victorian Civil & Administrative Tribunal; Mental Health Tribunal; Victorian Equal Opportunity & Human Rights Commission).
Kaitlyn's areas of expertise include:
- statutory and common law employment agreements;
- developing enforceable restraint of trade provisions and seeking injunctive relief for clients regarding breaches of post-employment restraints of trade;
- modern award and enterprise agreement interpretation;
- conducting complex and sensitive workplace investigations;
- providing advice relating to termination of employment and organisational restructures;
- independent contractor agreements;
- industrial relations litigation, strategy and advice;
- general employment law advice and litigation;
- coronial inquests; and
- occupational health and safety matters.
Kaitlyn joined Lander & Rogers and was admitted to practice in 2010.
- LIV Accredited Specialist - Workplace Relations
- Masters of Law (The University of Melbourne)
- BSc./LLB (Hons) (The University of Melbourne)
Memberships / Awards
- Member of the Law Institute of Victoria, Industrial Relations Society of Victoria and Women in Industrial Relations Interest Group.
- Australasian Lawyer 2014 "Rising Star" in Employment Law
- Doyle's Guide Rising Star - Employment & Workplace Relations, 2018 and 2015
- Finalist in the 2015 Lawyers Weekly "30 under 30" awards for Workplace Relations, Employment & Safety.