Kismet is a lawyer in our Family and Relationship Law team. She has been practising in family law since the beginning of 2020, after completing the graduate program at Lander & Rogers. Kismet has experience in a wide range of areas including parenting disputes, child support matters, property settlements and pro bono matters.
Kismet's experience includes advising/acting in:
- de facto and matrimonial property matters (including negotiated agreements and mediation)
- parenting matters for the care of children (including private mediation and litigation)
- divorce applications and appearances
- spousal maintenance matters
- child support matters
- pro bono and community legal assistance