Contact details+61 2 8020 7686
Practice groupWorkplace Relations & Safety
Luke has extensive experience in representing and advising employers in relation to a wide variety of employment, industrial relations and work health and safety matters. He has advised major clients such as Ord Minnett, Bunnings, Thomson Reuters, RSM Bird Cameron and AIG Australia Limited.
Luke also has a broad range of practical experience in many other areas of law, including:
- Commercial agreements and disputes;
- Succession Law; and
- Education Law.
Luke joined Lander & Rogers in November 2014 and was admitted to practice in August 2010
- Bachelor of Science (Advanced)
- Bachelor of Laws (Hons) - University of Sydney
- Member of the Law Society New South Wales
- Member of the NSW Young Lawyers Workplace and Safety Law Committee