Contact details+61 2 8020 7643
Practice groupWorkplace Relations & Safety
Mark's practice covers all aspects of workplace relations and he has specialised in this field since 1993.
Mark has assisted our clients in responding to the many changes in workplace relations law in recent years, particularly in the transition to uniform federal laws and the modern award system.
Mark's practice extends to a wide range of industries, including health, retail, insurance, construction, finance and information technology.
Mark is recognised in the 2016 - 2019 editions of Best Lawyers in Australia for his expertise in Labour and Employment Law.
Mark's areas of expertise include:
- post employment restraints and confidential information (acting for OAMPS Insurance Brokers in NSW Supreme Court and Court of Appeal litigation);
- labour relations law, both state and federal;
- strategic change management issues;
- workplace investigations; and
- workplace health and safety.
Mark was admitted to practice in 1992 and joined Lander & Rogers in 2003.
BEc/LLB (University of Sydney)
- Member of the Industrial Relations Society of NSW and the New South Wales Law Society.