Contact details+61 3 9269 9598
Practice groupFamily & Relationship Law
During her career, Natalia has gained extensive experience in relation to complex property matters, parenting disputes, child support matters and family violence intervention orders.
Natalia's areas of expertise include:
- Acting in property matters in relation to married and de facto matters
- Acting in Supreme Court and County Court property matters
- Children's matters, with a particular interest in representing extended family members that have an interest in the welfare of a child
- Negotiating, drafting and advising on Financial Agreements in relation to property and child support matters
- Family Violence Intervention Orders
- Spousal Maintenance matters
- Child support matters
Natalia's approach is to promptly ascertain the facts and provide clear and practical advice at the earliest opportunity.
Natalia was admitted to practice in 2003 and joined Lander & Rogers in 2010.
BSsc LLB (LaTrobe University)
- Family Law Section of the Law Institute of Victoria.
- Family Law Section of the Law Council of Australia.
- Law Institute's Court's Practice Committee.