Contact details+61 3 9269 9397
Practice groupProperty, Projects & Infrastructure
Nick advises clients on all legal and commercial aspects of property transactions, acting for landlords, tenants, vendors, purchasers, joint venturers, listed and unlisted property trusts, developers and property financiers.
During Nick's time at Lander & Rogers and previously at a large national firm, he has developed an approach aimed at providing direct and prompt advice, completing contract negotiations quickly and efficiently and avoiding disputes. Nick is recognised in the 2017 - 2019 editions of Best Lawyers in Australia for Real Property Law and in the Doyles Guide 2016 for leading Melbourne property lawyers.
Nick's areas of expertise include:
- structured real estate transactions;
- commercial and industrial leasing for landlords and tenants;
- commercial and industrial sales, acquisitions and developments;
- sale and leaseback transactions for major corporations;
- portfolio management for major corporations;
- property finance for lenders and borrowers;
- subdivisions and development; and
- retail developments.
LLB - Bond University
BA - Monash University
- Law Institute of Victoria