Contact details+61 3 9269 9180
Practice groupCommercial Disputes
Nicole is highly experienced in providing advice on and acting in relation to a broad range of commercial disputes in both State and Federal courts.
Nicole's areas of expertise include:
- interim and interlocutory injunctions;
- applications under the Corporations Act including director and shareholder disputes;
- claims under the Competition and Consumer Act (formerly the Trade Practices Act);
- administrative review of decisions of tribunals;
- advising on building regulatory issues with particular focus on the domestic building industry;
- advising on commercial and domestic building contracts and acting in disputes; and
- defending and instituting claims for breach of contract and failure to take reasonable care.
Nicole was admitted to practice in 1995 and joined Landers in 2001.
She is recognised in the 2018 - 2019 editions of Best Lawyers in Australia for her expertise in Litigation law.
LLB (Hons) (University of Melbourne); GAICD
Member of the Law Institute of Victoria (LIV), the Building Dispute Practitioners Society Inc, the National Association of Women in Construction and the Australian Institute of Company Directors.
LIV representative on the Supreme Court Rules Committee and the County Court Building Cases Users Group.
Member of the Architects Tribunal Panel in Victoria.
Former Chair and board member of the Mount Hotham Alpine Resort Management Board (2007-2018).