Contact details+61 3 9269 9181
Practice groupReal Estate & Projects
Peter is an experienced real estate and projects lawyer. He works for a range of Australian and international clients across the country including listed property trusts, public and large private companies, retailers, property developers and affordable housing associations. Peter's experience spans the commercial, retail, industrial, office and residential sectors.
Peter's personal and collaborative approach ensures that he understands each client's business objectives for their real estate portfolios and development strategies. He focuses on providing strategic commercial advice that achieves successful outcomes, always considering the client's objectives and the unique attributes of each deal.
Peter’s areas of expertise include:
- acquisitions and disposals across retail, office, agribusiness and industrial assets;
- residential and mixed use developments, including off-the-plan developments;
- affordable housing developments (acting for several affordable housing associations);
- industrial development and asset management;
- commercial leasing, acting for a number of landlords and tenants with significant national portfolios;
- acting for land owners and developers in the renewable energy sector; and
- strategic property development advice.
Peter joined Lander & Rogers in 2005 and was admitted to practice in 2006.
- BComm (Economics and Finance) - University of Melbourne
- LLB (Hons) - Monash University
Law Institute of Victoria