Contact details+61 2 8020 7834
Practice groupReal Estate & Projects
Rachel has specialised in all aspects of commercial real estate for more than 15 years. She has acted for tenants, land lords, vendors, purchasers, developers and owners in both Australia and the United Kingdom.
Rachel's areas of expertise include:
- acting for landlords and tenants in relation to all aspects of commercial, industrial and retail leasing nationwide;
- sales and purchases of commercial, retail and industrial properties;
- vendor and purchaser property due diligences; and
- general property law advice.
Rachel was admitted to practice in 1998 (England & Wales) and 2001 (NSW) and joined Lander & Rogers in 2010.
- BA (Hons) - University of Manchester, England
- Diploma of Law, Legal Practice Course - College of Law, England