Stephanie has a range of experience in litigated claims, primarily general liability matters, workers' claims and professional indemnity actions.
Stephanie's experience includes defending public liability, product liability and property damage claims in Victorian and New South Wales courts.
Stephanie's areas of expertise include:
- public and product liability
- workers' compensation
- property damage
- professional indemnity
Stephanie's career highlights include:
- defending public and product liability claims in Victorian and New South Wales courts
- defending claims in respect of workplace injuries, including common law damages claims and section 138 recovery actions brought by the Victorian WorkCover Authority
- advising on policy response
- acting on behalf of the sole insurer for legal practitioners in Victoria in respect of actions brought by former clients in personal injury claims