Contact details+61 3 9269 9563
Practice groupFamily & Relationship Law
Tim is an Accredited Family Law Specialist and advises clients in complex commercial family law property matters. Tim specialises in commercially focussed negotiations and tactical litigation to ensure he obtains his clients the best possible outcomes.
Tim was one of the youngest lawyers ever to have obtained Specialist Accreditation in Family Law, having done so in only his fourth year of practice.
When he is not in court, Tim focusses on the estate planning aspects of Family Law, and prepares Pre-Nuptial Financial Agreements for married and de-facto couples alike.
Tim's areas of expertise include:
- complex property settlements;
- financial Agreements, including pre-nuptial agreements;
- spousal maintenance;
- same-sex and de-facto property matters;
- third party and corporate advisory matters in a Family Law context;
- bankruptcy and insolvency in a Family Law context;
- child support matters, including Child Support Agreements; and
- ancillary parenting matters.
Tim was admitted to practice in April 2009 and joined Lander & Rogers in 2015.
LLB / BCompSci (Monash University)
Accredited Specialist in Family Law
Member of the Law Institute of Victoria
Member of the Family Law Section of the Law Council of Australia