Tracy has provided strategic advice and assistance to NSW Government departments and agencies, Australian and international insurers and re-insurers, Australian corporations, religious organisations, underwriting agencies and individuals. She has an excellent record of prosecuting, defending and resolving claims in a manner that provides sound commercial results for clients. In part, she is able to achieve such results due to the commercial insight she has gained from working in both private practice and in-house positions.
Tracy's experience includes:
- handling historical Police PTSD and sexual abuse claims
- advising on complex medical negligence claims
- appearing at coronial inquests
- handling sensitive personal injury claims
- managing large scale recovery claims.