Contact details+61 3 9269 9514
David has broad experience on a range of commercial and corporate advisory matters. This includes mergers and acquisitions, joint ventures, business and share sales and acquisitions, due diligence, option agreements, capital raisings, Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) compliance, tenement sales, corporate governance and general corporate and commercial advice.
Prior to joining Lander & Rogers, David worked for a large Australian-based commercial law firm focussing predominantly on private treaty mergers and acquisitions and assisting clients with their key commercial arrangements. He has also worked with a number of receivers, managers and administrators on distressed sales of entities in the pharmaceutical, healthcare, agriculture and hospitality industries.
David's areas of specific expertise include:
- Working with a number of national and international companies in relation to mergers and acquisitions, commercial arrangements and joint ventures covering a wide cross section of industries including resources, pharmaceutical, entertainment and financial services.
- Advising a number of Australian based organisations on aspects of their commercial arrangements and agreements including establishment of investment trusts, confidentiality, supply, distribution and services agreements, providing administration services and corporate restructure advice.
- Advising the NSW Department of Industry in relation to the establishment of the Sydney School of Entrepreneurship.
- Preparing numerous partnership and shareholder arrangements.
- Providing Corporations Law, corporate governance and commercial advice.
- Advising on a non-renounceable rights issue and working with an ASX listed resources company on the acquisition of a corporate group including two iron ore projects in Mongolia. This included advising on equity and convertible note investments pre IPO and preparing offtake and logistics agreements with a major Chinese buyer.
David was admitted to the Supreme Court of New South Wales in 2009. David joined Lander & Rogers in May 2017.
Memberships / Awards
David is a member of the Law Society of New South Wales.