Lander & Rogers offers a distinctively happy and supportive work environment, where everyone's contribution is valued. Personal assistants represent one of the key support structures for our legal practice groups.
We are looking for personal assistants who possess:
- excellent typing and document formatting skills
- clear and confident communication skills
- a positive can-do attitude
- the highest levels of professionalism, energy, flexibility and enthusiasm and who are team players!
- Job satisfaction and a supportive work environment
- Structured Learning & Development programs
- A challenging and rewarding career
- Opportunities for genuine career progression
- Competitive salaries
- Opportunities to be involved in the strategic operation of the business
- Financial assistance for further study that is relevant to your role
We encourage our staff to get involved in community-based activities. We also offer networking opportunities and a range of sport and lifestyle activities (like yoga, bootcamp, netball and massage), as well as regular social and family events.
Speak with a member of our People & Development team.