Contact details+61 3 9269 9448
Practice groupFamily & Relationship Law
Ashley practises exclusively in Family & Relationship Law, and has experience in a wide range of areas including financial agreements, complex property settlements and parenting matters.
Ashley acts on behalf of clients in Victoria, interstate and internationally, and has a special interest in matters involving multiple jurisdictions.
Ashley's areas of expertise include:
- financial agreements for couples who are in or contemplating a de facto relationship or marriage;
- property settlements (including negotiated agreements, mediation and defended litigation);
- parenting arrangements for the care of children (including alternative dispute resolution, private mediation and litigation);
- international relocation matters;
- child support (including binding child support agreements and departure order applications);
- family violence and intervention orders;
- spousal maintenance; and
Bachelor of Laws (LLB) (Honours) - Monash University
Bachelor of Arts (BA) - Monash University
Member of the Law Institute of Victoria (LIV)
Member of Association of Family and Conciliation Courts (AFCC)