Contact detailsT: +61 2 8020 7778 M:+61 411 737 733
Deanna is an experienced M&A lawyer across a broad range of sectors, including strong technical expertise in the resources and energy sector. She has worked in both private practice and for seven years as general counsel at Mitsubishi Development, the Australian resources investment vehicle of Mitsubishi Corporation. While at Mitsubishi, she sat alongside the commercial and finance teams and advised in respect of all aspects of investment structure and implementation and governance arrangements.
Deanna's areas of expertise include:
- establishment advice for foreign investors;
- medium and large scale corporate and asset acquisitions and divestments;
- corporate governance and general corporate compliance;
- commercial contracting (including incorporated and unincorporated joint ventures, shareholder agreements, commercial agreements, major contracts and MOUs);
- contract review and negotiation; and
- contract dispute resolution.
Deanna was recommended in 2017 Doyles Guide as a Leading Energy & Resources lawyer.
Deanna joined Lander & Rogers in April 2014.
- General Management Program - Harvard University, Boston, USA, 2012
- Company Directors Course - Australian Institute of Company Directors, 2008
- Masters of Law and Management - University of New South Wales and Australian Graduate School of Management, May 2003
- LLB (Hons) - University of Western Australia, 1993
- BComm - University of Western Australia, 1993
- 2013-14 National President and Board member of AMPLA - The Resources and Energy Law Association, Australia's pre-eminent organisation for resources and energy lawyers
- "Joint Ventures in Australia - Usage in mining and energy and beyond", ACLA National Conference, 8 November 2008
- "Industry think tank - Mining, energy, resources, project management and construction", Facilitator, ACLA National Conference, 11 November 2010