Dina is a commercial disputes lawyer with a focus on corporate disputes, securities litigation and enforcement and insolvency. Dina takes a strategic and pragmatic approach to advising her clients with the view of resolving their disputes in an efficient and commercial way.
Dina has a broad range of experience in security enforcement, shareholder, corporations and contract related disputes.
In her specialty area of insolvency and restructuring, Dina acts for insolvency practitioners on all aspects of voluntary administrations, liquidations, receiverships and is also experienced in advising financiers, private lenders, creditors and directors dealing with companies in insolvency situations and security enforcement.
Dina regularly delivers seminars to clients and industry groups.
Dina's areas of expertise include:
- corporations law matters, including alleged breaches of directors' duties, shareholder disputes and investigations;
- insolvency and restructuring;
- personal properties and securities law;
- securities litigation and enforcement;
- commercial and contractual disputes; and
- partnership and trust disputes.
Dina's experience includes advising:
- confidential director and shareholder of a large corporation in regards to defending a breach of directors duties and an oppression claim;
- various clients: acting for liquidators, trustees of bankrupt estates and creditors with respect to all types of voidable transactions;
- various clients: advising various financiers and lenders on litigious disputes with respect to securities litigation and enforcement;
- various clients, including a property developer with respect to a contractual dispute;
- confidential construction corporation in regards to loss and damages arising with respect to a breach of a construction contract.