Contact details+61 3 9269 9105
Practice groupFamily & Relationship Law
Katalin is a lawyer in our Family & Relationship Law group. She works across a wide range of matters including complex property settlements, children's matters and family violence intervention orders.
Katalin's areas of expertise include:
- client advocacy;
- financial settlement and litigation;
- financial agreements;
- children's issues;
- child support agreements;
- de facto arrangements;
- LGBTI advocacy;
- alternative dispute resolution and mediation;
- family violence and intervention orders; and
- pro bono and community legal assistance.
Katalin is committed to providing professional, pragmatic and commercial advice to clients in their family law matters and empowering individuals through the legal process.
Katalin joined Lander & Rogers in March 2014 and was admitted to practice in February 2015.
- BA / LLB (Hons) - Monash University
- Registered Migration Agent
- Volunteer Lawyer at Refugee Legal
- Member of the Law Institute of Victoria (LIV)
- Member of the Victorian Women Lawyers
- Lander & Rogers Reconciliation Action Plan Respect Working Group Member
- Lander & Rogers Pro Bono Fundraising Committee Co-ordinator