Contact details+61 3 9269 9126
Practice groupFamily & Relationship Law
Lia is a lawyer in our Family & Relationship Law group. She works across a wide range of matters including complex property settlements, children matters and pro bono and community legal assistance.
Lia's areas of expertise include:
- client advocacy;
- children's matters;
- family violence intervention orders;
- relocation applications;
- property settlements including complex financial matters;
- spousal maintenance;
- child support and child support agreements;
- binding financial agreements; and
- pro bono and community legal assistance.
Lia joined Lander & Rogers in March 2014 and was admitted to practice in December 2014.
LLB (Hons) / BBiomedSC - Monash University
Accredited Specialist in Family Law
- Member of the Law Institute of Victoria (LIV)
- 2015 Co-Chair of the Community Issues Committee (Young Lawyers Section of the Law Institute of Victoria)
- Volunteer of Friends of Refugees Melbourne
- Committee member of the "Small Claims Large Battles" project with Women's Legal Service Victoria (2017 to 2018)