Contact details+61 3 9269 9505
Practice groupFamily & Relationship Law
Catherine has practised exclusively in family and relationship law since January 2014 and has experience in a wide range of areas including complex property settlements, financial agreements and parenting matters.
Prior to working in family law, Catherine worked at a commercial firm, gaining experience in insolvency and banking and finance law. Catherine made her transition into family law by working as the Legal Associate to Justice Cronin at the Family Court of Australia where she was exposed to a wide variety of family law matters including complex financial matters, valuation disputes and high conflict parenting matters.
Catherine's areas of expertise include:
- property settlements (including negotiated agreements, mediation and defended litigation);
- financial agreements for couples who are in or contemplating a de facto relationship or marriage;
- parenting matters (including alternative dispute resolution, private mediation and litigation);
- international relocations;
- divorce applications, child support and spousal maintenance;
- intervention orders; and
- medical procedures requiring Court authorisation.
LLB (Hons) / BA (Major in French) / DML (Spanish) - The University of Melbourne
Memberships / Awards:
Member of the Law Institute of Victoria