Technology and digitisation is ever increasing with a growing number of organisations and industries implementing legal process improvement strategies, technologies and tools to transform business operations and deliver better business outcomes.
Drive measurable improvements in efficiencies and effectiveness for your business by identifying innovative solutions to your legal and business challenges.
Supporting in-house legal teams
Matter management and process optimisation
Seamlessly manage requests from your organisation, other departments or external counsel through a secure and intuitive matter management platform.
With no software installation required, take immediate advantage of the following features:
- scalable and customisable matter management designed to meet your reporting and business needs
- secure access to a trusted platform widely used by law firms across the globe
- customisable dashboards and reporting
- precedent automation to improve efficiencies
Whether it's for a simple one-off project or a set of complex longstanding issues, iHub partners with you to co-design solutions to solve challenges facing your legal teams.
- work collaboratively to analyse the challenge in detail
- co-develop a project strategy to solve the challenge
- build, deploy and embed a customised solution
- ongoing support or after-project service to ensure the project is successful
Draw on a team of highly skilled legal and technology experts, and a range of leading tech platforms, to develop smart solutions focused on workflow, compliance, document automation, triaging legal queries, contract review and much more.
- Employment matters: an employee onboarding platform to centralise and streamline HR processes, including accessing and selecting the mostly suitable contracts every time.
- Compliance: a proprietary privacy risk assessment system, Lander & Rogers Privacy comply, to seamlessly navigate complex regulatory compliance concerning data privacy for IT systems and projects.
- Procurement automation and lifecycle management: design, build and deploy process automation systems to dramatically reduce the procurement cycle timeframe, improve spend visibility, increase productivity and improve supplier relationships.
- Document automation: automation of documents ranging from simple NDA's through to complete suites of automated precedents to drive efficiencies, reduce human error, capture key data and analytics, and improve the experience of document drafting.
- Contract review: construction of a centralised contract playbook platform to guide reviewers through commonly negotiated points in third-party contracts, improve knowledge through tailored instructions and reduce repeat queries through a guided process and automatically generated departures schedule.
- Low cost data rooms: deployment of simple, cost-effective data rooms to share documents quickly and securely.
Technology and system selection
Invest in the right technologies and systems to drive your business further.
Take a digital-first approach to your CX, product design, service offering and operations to drive growth and future-proof your business. Digital technologies can accelerate your progress towards organisational goals to improve financial returns, workforce diversity, and environmental targets by 22% [Deloitte, 2020].
Work with an experienced team that can assist you with gathering and prioritising your project requirements and advise on the technology that is best suited for your business. Lander & Rogers iHub connects you with leading legal tech solutions to test and evaluate, and can guide you in selecting technology that will deliver the greatest value for your team.
Legal tech platforms include:
- document automation
- smart contracts & blockchain
- workflow and process automation
- document management
- matter management
- artificial intelligence / Natural language processing (NLP) systems
- contract review
- contract lifecycle management
Support for your business
Access a range of services to support your business' success.
Streamlining internal processes is the first step before deciding whether to invest in legal technology.
Lander & Rogers iHub's experienced team can support the redesign of processes within in-house legal teams and across your business.
Remove the guesswork when selecting the right tools and technology for your business through a combination of strategic analysis, 'proof of concept' and comprehensive market due diligence.
Partnering with both start-ups and legal tech companies via LawTech Hub, Lander & Rodgers iHub is uniquely placed to advise on proven, new and emerging options for your technology stack.
Lander & Rogers iHub's team of developers, technologists and legal experts, can convert a wide range of manual processes to save time, reduce costs and enhance performance.
Solutions can include document and process automation, workflows and approvals and scheduling tasks & reminders.
Through sophisticated rule configuration and decision tree logic, even the most complex offline processes can benefit from a digital-first approach.
Digital skills training and workshops
Play and learn in Lander & Rogers iHub's custom-developed Sandbox, which provides hands-on access to leading tech tools.
Become a certified expert with the ease and flexibility of a self-guided learning experience.
Project resource support
Launching a new tech tool can present challenges with the implementation process and engagement.
Lander & Rogers iHubs' team of legal technologists and change experts can help you scale-up at pace, overcome obstacles and unlock opportunities.
Short-term secondments to supplement projects are a proven way to create and retain value.
Continuous improvement and design thinking
Business transformation is an ongoing journey.
Only by building the right frameworks and foundations, can you see the big picture - creating opportunities to optimise, improve and progress ideas through to successful delivery.
Leadership and coaching
Optimise the legal supply chain and create a thriving, high performance in-house culture.
Lander & Rogers iHub's multidisciplinary team helps in-house legal professionals design ways of creating enhanced value for the rest of the business.
Achieve more through a blend of user-experience research, design thinking and leadership development.
Guidance and ideas
The first step of your digital transformation journey is often the hardest.
Leverage Lander & Rogers iHub's industry-specific insights to help you plan a path destined for success.
Lander & Rogers iHub
Lander & Rogers iHub is an award-winning, multi-disciplinary team of problem solvers and innovators that creates smart solutions to both everyday and complex business challenges.
Drawing upon expertise in law, business and technology, iHub advises and supports organisations on process optimisation and business transformation solutions.
iHubs' solutions are proven to enhance productivity, optimise performance and enhance the user experience.
Innovative Automation Solutions
iHub creates innovative automation solutions incorporating leading technology and human-centred design principles. Watch this case study on a recent legal automation project we undertook for a client.