The client iHub is an award-winning, multi-disciplinary team of problem solvers and innovators who create smart solutions to complex challenges.
Drawing upon our expertise in law, business and technology, we co-design highly customised systems that save clients time, reduce costs and add real value.
Learn more about how you can transform your business with the help of our business transformation specialists.
INNOVATING THE CLIENT EXPERIENCE
A powerful combination of tech-led know-how, innovative thinking and leading legal expertise.
Work with leading digital designers, analysts, business specialists and lawyers.
Benefit from design thinking that creates people-focused solutions.
Experience streamlined legal services and data sharing based on the latest digital platforms.
Connect with our vibrant legal-tech community and industry partners.
Benefit from emerging technologies and prepare for the future.
Attend workshops and training on the latest industry trends.
Collaborate with us
Here's how it works:
- we develop a shared understanding of your business processes and challenges
- our team of legal, business and tech experts work with you to custom design a solution
- we help refine the system or process for seamless integration with your business
We can provide
- workshops, design thinking and latest insights advice
- live stream data access
- dashboards with 24/7 reporting and analytics
- digital solutions
- access to leading smart tools
- secure cloud file exchange solutions
- collaboration platforms
- live stream matter status updates
- seamless and real-time eBilling solutions
Innovative Automation Solutions
iHub creates innovative automation solutions incorporating leading technology and human-centred design principles. Watch this case study on a recent legal automation project we undertook for a client.
Employing AI in Contract Consolidation
An established multi-national retailer, employs more than 5000 staff across Australia and New Zealand. As the business has grown, it accrued almost 70 versions of its employment contact templates, creating operational challenges and risks for the business. Learn how Lander & Rogers assisted with an artificial-intelligence-based contract management solution that saved the business time and reduced its exposure.