Contact details+61 3 9269 9373
Practice groupCommercial Disputes
Lily is an experienced skilled litigator and negotiator, advising her clients on a range of commercial, insolvency and financial disputes. She provides strategic, candid and pragmatic advice to her clients in seeking to achieve the best commercial outcome for them.
Lily's advice is always highly strategic given her detailed knowledge of the relevant legislation and her experience in acting for a range of clients from companies, directors (and their husbands/wives and related entities) and creditors to receivers and managers, liquidators, administrators, and trustees in bankruptcy; whether in pursuing claims or defending them.
She regularly acts for clients in respect of matters including:
- sale of distressed businesses and assets;
- advising in respect of security agreements;
- insolvent trading claims;
- voidable transactions, including unfair preferences, uncommercial transactions, unfair loans and unreasonable director related transactions;
- director's duties breaches;
- disputes arising from the Personal Property Securities Act 2009;
- debt recovery;
- deeds of company arrangements;
- Bankruptcy Annulments and Personal Insolvency Agreements under the Bankruptcy Act; and
- voidable transactions under the Bankruptcy Act, including those to defeat or delay creditors.
Lily was admitted to practice in May 2006 and joined Lander & Rogers in February 2014.
- Bachelor of Laws and Bachelor of Commerce (majoring in Accounting) from Monash University
- Member of the Law Institute of Victoria
- Member of the International Women's Insolvency and Restructuring Confederation
- Member of the Australian Institute of Credit Management