Breanna is a Senior Associate in Lander & Rogers' corporate team specialising in mergers and acquisitions and equity capital markets.
Breanna has experience advising both Australian and international clients on a variety of corporate and commercial matters, including mergers and acquisitions, equity capital markets, corporate restructures, foreign investment (FIRB) approvals, directors duties and corporate governance, the ASX Listing Rules and Corporations Act 2001 (Cth) compliance.
Breanna's career highlights include:
- advising the ASX listed company, Redflex Holdings Limited, on its scheme of arrangement with Verra Mobility Corporation
- advising pharmaceutical company, Clarity Pharmaceuticals Ltd, on its successful initial public offering on the ASX
- advising the shareholders of ARMS Reliability, a leading global provider of reliability solutions to some of the world’s largest industrial companies, on the sale of their business to international technology group Baker Hughes
- advising the founders of Nexon Asia Pacific, a leading IT and managed services business, on the sale of a controlling interest in that business to Singapore-based private equity firm EQT Partners
- advising the shareholders of leading data management and technology company, the Servian group, on the sale of 50% of their shareholding to private equity funds managed by Adamantem Capital
- advising the ASX 200 company AVITA Medical Limited on the AVITA Group’s redomiciliation to the United States from Australia pursuant to a scheme of arrangement, which included the cross-listing of a new Delaware incorporated parent company, AVITA Therapeutics, Inc. (now known as AVITA Medical, Inc.) on NASDAQ and the ASX
- advising a major Spanish Group on a full vendor due diligence of its multi-billion dollar Australian operations in connection with its sale
- advising fintech Raiz Invest Limited on its successful initial public offering on the ASX
- advising MindChamps Australia Pty Ltd, a subsidiary of the #1 market share leader of pre-schools in Singapore, on its acquisition of four Caring 4 Kids early learning childcare centres and its acquisition of eight The Grove Academy early learning childcare centres
- advising UK listed oil and gas exploration and production company, Doriemus plc, on its successful initial public offering on the ASX